Company, organization: Hotel Odyssey (SAS Hôtel des Victoires)
RCS: 324 862 895 PARIS
Share Capital: 40 000 €
TVA Intracommunautaire : FR15 324 862 895
SIRET: 324 862 895 000 12
19, rue Hérold
75001 Paris - France
Tel. +33 1 42 36 04 02
Fax. +33 1 45 08 14 09
Purpose of site: Promotion of the establishment
Director of publication, legal representative: Christophe Sauvage
Editorial Manager: Christophe Sauvage
Web master, design, editing, artistic direction: SAS WIHP
Photography: Steven Reti
Web hosting: SAS WIHP
President SAS WIHP: Vincent Ramelli
The site presents:
● Informative content
● A collection of personal data on line
French Data Protection Act: the site is the subject of a declaration to the Commission NationaleInformatique and Liberté (French Data Protection Authority). You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information that concerns you (art. 34 of the LoiInformatiqueetLibertés (French Data Protection Act)). To exercise this right, please contact: email@example.com
Ownership: The site and the information that it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and by international agreements. Except for use by immediate family members or private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, retranscribed, modified or passed on without the prior authorization of the eligible party.
MEDIATOR - SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The consumer having a dispute with a professional, can seize the AME Conso:
- either by internet (https://www.mediationconso-ame.com) by completing the form dedicated to this purpose made available to him, accompanied by the documents supporting his request.
- or by mail: AME Conso, 197 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris, along with the documents supporting the request.
After having contacted the customer service and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one month, the customer may refer the matter to the Mediation and Arbitration Center of Paris whose coordinates are indicated below:
11 place Dauphine
OPPOSITION TO TELEPHONE CANVASSING
In application of article L.521-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer has the possibility of registering on the opposition list to telephone canvassing linked to the Bloctel system.
Register for free on this list on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr (http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/)
"Conditions of sale
Cancellation or modification by the customer
1. In accordance with article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, customers are reminded that they do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved fare specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. No refunds will be made for deposits paid in advance. In this case, this is mentioned in the sales conditions of the tariff.
4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved fare so permit :
- the reservation can be cancelled directly on the Site or Mobile Services via the "Consult or cancel your reservation" section;
- modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone number is specified on the reservation confirmation sent by e-mail.
5. In the event of interruption of the stay due to the customer's fault, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of pre-paid reservations, no refund will be made.
6. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the customer must leave the room before 12.00 p.m. on the day the reservation ends. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge.
7. All reservations are nominative and may not under any circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge, against payment or on a commercial basis.
For any complaint relating to a hotel reservation, the hotel team is at your disposal:
To write to us :
19, rue Hérold
75001 Paris - France